TCF has partnered with the Punjab government for adoption of 257 public schools with the aim to replicate TCF success in the public education sector and expand outreach. Under Region PS (Partnership Schools), the organization is managing these public schools in Punjab and is responsible for the entire school management including staff recruitment, and has introduced quality initiatives such as academic support, staff development, monitoring and evaluation to improve governance and quality of education.
Apply accounting principles to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, and utilizing appropriate accounting & internal control procedures in north region.
- Preparation and submission of monthly expenditures report to Regional Manager for financial analysis.
- Monthly closing of Region office imprest, Area Manager Imprest, Area office imprest, Fuel & Schools Petty cash expenditures.
- Assist Regional Accounts Manager in the preparation of Schools surplus/deficit report.
- Processing of Suppliers/Vendors Bills and prioritize payments to suppliers in coordination with procurements.
- Preparation of vendor’s fund summary position and other MIS report.
- Making payments to vendors through cheques after withholding tax deductions as per FBR policy.
- Preparation & submission of withholding tax detail/challan to Head office.
- Assist Regional Accounts Manager in preparing annual budgets and coordinate with department heads for timely and accurate completion of department budgets. Compile annual budget estimates submitted by departments and conduct variance analysis.
- Collecting financial data from all areas during annual budget preparation.
- Closing of Budgets/Advance funds received from Head office on timely basis.
- Involved in the preparation and submission of system generated PR to Head office after Regional Manager Approval.
- Closing of monthly cash salary/payroll in coordination with HR department as per TCF policy.
- Preparation of salary cheques of staff at schools level including both regions i.e. PS-North & Northwest.
- Maintaining cash book, bank book & general ledger.
- Preparation & submission of monthly Bank reconciliation statement to Head office.
- Assist Regional Accounts Manager in performing monthly accounts reconciliation with the financial records maintained at Area level.
- Preparation of BPV, CPV, CRV & BRV.
- Complete filing of documents i.e. vouchers, bank book, cash book, advances/budgets & BRS etc.
- Identifying and rectifying issues at area level through emails & phone calls.
- Follow up the status of funds approved from head office through emails & phone calls.
- Ensuring CBC approval from bank for cheques encashment at area level.
- Receipt of cheque books and bank statement from bank.
- Preparation of request letter in order to receive bank statement from company’s bank.
- Performing Schools audit on sample basis with high risk of errors and internal controls weakness.
- Preparation and submission of Schools audit observations report to Regional Manager.
- Management of region office petty cash for daily expenses.
- Ensuring cash to be placed in safe custody.
- Performing reconciliation of physical cash with cash balance as per cash book to ensure accuracy.
- Ensuring schools and areas receive monthly reimbursements/funds on time.
- Convert Microsoft excel into ERP software by using excel macro formulas resulting in work efficiency & effectiveness.
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & International Accounting & Auditing Standards.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
- Knowledge of govt. and state financial regulations.
Bachelors in Accounting & Finance
1+ year of relevant experience