Responsible for the administration, supply chain and HR functions for the government adopted schools, area offices, and regional office in Punjab.Repair and Maintenance:
Lead the strategy, planning and execution, of repair and maintenance process for school buildings.
- Maintain an updated infrastructure and asset inventory for all schools
- Scope, budget, and prioritize annual requirement of major and minor repair works
- Oversee and direct locally managed construction projects from requisition to completion
- Maintain a repository of reliable vendors/ contractors at district/ area level for local repair and maintenance being undertaken by the region.
- Overseeing all constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations, schedule and costs
- Coordinates and monitors schedules with Engineering department for major construction work
Support, and monitor supply chain functions for schools and areas
- Manage annual forecast projections to drive procurement
- Organize and oversee inventory by keeping a detailed database of available inventory at area and regional level
- Assist in the logistics process for central SC department
- Responsible for timely reporting of shortages or inaccurate deliveries to SC or to the government
- Manage locally procured supplies from procurement to delivery
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities to streamline process and improve efficiency within operations.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the regional office
- Manage office budget and procurement of office supplies
- Oversee the maintenance, repair, or replacement of office equipment and machine
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements for the team
- Efficient utilization of fleet at school and office level including logistical support to big events
- Planning and optimizing routes to increase vehicle utilization, minimize mileage and fuel consumption
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Maintain fleet record on fleet management system
- Establishing network of good motor workshop in PS North region for quality repair work of vehicles on economical rates.
- Support area managers in resolving community related conflicts
- Collaborate with area managers to build strong ties with local government officials for speedy delivery of supplies, information and other resources
- Crisis management in case of any untoward incident involving, Principals, teachers, students, school building or transport.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent people skills and the ability to resolve conflicts and implement discipline.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for administration, supply chain, logistics and HR management.
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
Civilian with at least 10 years of relevant experience or Col/ Lt Col or equivalent rank from Air Force/Navy.