This position is a maternity cover for 6 months. Provide high level assistance across the region by managing timely dissemination and reporting of all essential information and requirements between the region and Head Office, offering administrative and operational support when needed and facilitating the coordination between area teams.
- Provide administrative and logistical support when needed.
- Coordinate for special events/donor visits and customized requirements of Regional Office.
- Responsible for managing petty cash/ bank account
- Serve as a communication bridge between Region and Head Office to ensure timely dissemination of all key information, decisions, policies and events.
- Managing the student management system, ensuring all modules are updates, deployed and accessible across the region
- Provide assistance to Regional Manager on data interpretation, visualization, reporting and internal & external communication.
- Liaison to report the requirements of fact & figures and working status of school(s) respectively.
- Collect, assemble and compile progress reports of all regional departments on a weekly basis and Regional monthly report on behalf of Regional Manager.
- Ensure compilation and collection of Key Performance Indicators from all Areas within the Region and communicating them to the Head Office.
- Communicate region’s requirements of electronics and technical support for multiple events.
- Proficiency in using computer and information management systems (MS Office, Internet etc.)
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Design thinking mindset to improve existing processes
- Experience in project management and research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong command over English and Urdu
At least 3+ years of relevant experience