Provide high level assistance across the region by managing timely dissemination and reporting of all essential information and requirements between the region and Head Office, offering administrative and operational support when needed and facilitating the coordination between area teams.
- Promote and facilitate data-driven decision making at regional level. Provide assistance to Regional Manager on data interpretation, visualization, reporting and internal & external communication.
- Ensure regular monitoring of Key Performance Indicators from all Areas within the Region.
- Serve as a communication bridge between Region and Head Office to ensure timely dissemination of all key information, decisions, policies and events.
- Managing the student management system, ensuring all modules are updates, deployed and accessible across the region
- Understand and disseminate various processes at regional level. Is able to identify gaps in the process flow and suggest changes to improve it
- Collect, assemble and compile progress reports of all regional departments on a weekly basis and Regional monthly report on behalf of Regional Manager.
- Maintain active channels of communication with various stakeholders at TCF Head Office
- Provide administrative and logistical support when needed.
- Coordinate for special events/donor visits and customized requirements of Regional Office.
- Responsible for managing petty cash
- Proficiency in using computer and information management systems (MS Office, Internet etc.)
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Design thinking mindset to improve existing processes
- Experience in project management and research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At least 3+ years of relevant experience