Responsible for assisting in the maintenance of all personnel records of faculty and non-faculty staff along with supporting all other HR-related functions.
- Responsible for receiving, entering and scouting mail for further process.
- Process HR transactions and maintain up to date records.
- Track documents and resolve payroll queries.
- Conduct effective outreach for quality hiring.
- Facilitate and manage the process of Assessment Centers.
- Manage and maintain updated records of Assessment Centre data through online trackers.
- Assist in organizing Annual Performance Appraisal activity for Principals including Region calibration meetings and timely complete paperwork through smooth coordination with area teams.
- Organize HR related training activities as and when needed.
- Ensure timely collection of data from schools through areas for all Faculty awards.
- Facilitate the Regional Coordinator in the planning and execution of teacher award ceremonies across the Region.
- Support in hiring of teachers and ensure that CV database being maintained within schools.
- Prepare monthly & quarterly school staff allowances reports.
- Review and resolve pending issues.
- Timely follow-up with area offices on various matters.
- Maintain updated CV database for the hiring of Principals & Teachers.
- Facilitate the line manager in the hiring process and participate in different regional activities
- Perform other HR related tasks assigned by the manager as and when required.
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
BBA/MBA in HR
1-2 years of relevant experience.