- Liaison and coordination on garage management on salaries & repair maintenance of vehicles.
- Formulate regional budget for garages and maintain budgeted vs actual.
- Collects repair and maintenance vehicles bills along with monthly running (KMs) of school vans from in and out stations.
- Ensure entry of fuel and maintenances expenses in MIS
- Process PSO bills and ensure payment on time after verification.
- Timely renewal of taxation of all vehicles in the region
- Carry out garages visit for audit of garages check account, stocks, fuel & repair maintenance expenses.
- Responsible to arrange initial supplies for new schools
- Periodically update entries in different fields on MIS Links as and when advised by IT
- Collate, compile and place the annual demand of books, copies, uniforms, printed stationary & vehicles.
- Assist RM in organizing TCF events as and when required
- Maintain record of land transfer documents at regional level
- Maintain original record of registration, taxation and insurance of all vehicles issued to the region.
- Communicate decisions, policies and events at Regional and HO level in the absence of regional coordinator.
- Any work assigned by Line manager
- Expert in MS Office
- Knowledge of vehicles repairs/maintenance procedures & Logistic policies.
- Knowledge of vehicles registration, taxation, Insurance and all related matter.