The RM is responsible for overall management of the human and other resources in the region and efficient functioning of schools.
- Ensure effective management and utilization of human, material, financial resources in the region
- Ensure effective management of all schools & area offices within the Region.
- Ensure that Region continues to deliver the best quality of education by rigorously monitoring key academic indicators particularly internal and external assessment data, and teacher and principal quality assessment.
- Build strong relationship with government partners to leverage their support for effective management as well as for expansion of partnership portfolio.
- Responsible for financial management of the portfolio including mitigation of financial deficit and effective management of annual budget.
- Responsible for overall planning and implementation of annual activities, allocate responsibility between team members and manage resourcing.
- Responsible for setting annual KPIs and performance expectation; and for fair and objective appraisal of education and administration teams.
- Actively seek expansion of partnership portfolio at the provincial level as per the annual target assigned for growth.
- Maintain a close liaison with functional departments within TCF to ensure efficient resource management of finance, HR, IT, supply chain.
- Ensure that local area teams are in compliance with internal SOPs as well as government and donor contractual obligations.
- Coordinate with and assist Independent Experts and Independent Auditors in case of SBEP for data collection, documentation, provision of financial record and timely reporting.
- Any other tasks assigned by management
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent people skills, ability to resolve conflicts and implement discipline.
- Public relations and networking skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Educational Qualification in relevant field
15+ years of management experience