The School Evaluation Framework at TCF is centered on outlining a robust, transparent and structured mechanism for System Evaluation and Improvement. The incumbent will be responsible for researching, developing and implementing evaluation tools involving students, teachers, principals and school communities to ensure continuous school improvement.
- Conduct extensive primary and secondary research on School Evaluation Framework
- Support development of instruments based on primary and secondary research and develop/revise associated content including guidelines, protocols, rubrics, rating criteria, research reports etc.
- Support planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of existing and new tools/interventions
- Engage with stakeholders including students, teachers, principals and parents to seek input and incorporate their feedback in the improvement of assessment tools
- Work with the data analytics unit to enact data structures, ensure robust collection of data during the pilot, and analyses findings from the pilot.
- Envisage reporting templates and data visualizations that present data and insights in a clear and coherent manner, and create ease in making decisions and prompting action.
- Facilitate in the training of evaluators and enumerators and design training content, illustrative examples, sample templates and reports, process documents, quality assurance protocols etc.
- While this role will initially work on the School Evaluation framework, it will pivot to other research studies as this project moves towards wider roll-out.
- Strong knowledge of teaching and learning strategies, and a thorough understanding of school operations
- Excellent research skills, and an interest in design / architecting research instruments
- Ability to use critical and reflective thinking in the design, pilot and deployment of various research and evaluative instruments
- Comfort with data and understanding of data structures and analytics
- Open-mindedness and Rigor are two attributes that would be of great value to this role
- Strong English & Urdu proficiency (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Typing).
A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences should provide a strong foundation for this role; however, candidates with degrees in similar disciplines are also encouraged to apply.
2-3 years of teaching or school leadership experience; any grounding in data analysis would be of great value to this role.