The job entails Senior Accounts Officer in the below tasks to achieve KPIs;
- The incumbent will be responsible for the processing of payments to contractors, suppliers, departments etc.
- Ensure timely closing of advances.
- Ensure accurate recording of expenses to their relevant heads/projects.
- Prepare report and analysis.
- Queries raised by departments/vendors are properly responded.
- Coordinate with departments for payment related and advance closing matters.
- Must have the ability to work independently and resolving of issues.
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to present complex financial information in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices related to fixed assets management.
- Ability to identify opportunities and solutions for process improvement along with the skills of planning and implementation of these solutions.
- Experience with fixed asset software or ERP systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
BBA/B.Com (or related qualification)
Minimum 1+ year of related experience