The job entails assisting Manager Accounts and Disbursement in below tasks to achieve KPIs;
- Disbursement and managing flagship, Partnership school staff, Head office staff final settlements, contractual employee’s payment and insurance claim related work etc.
- Key areas processing and disbursement school (FS+PS) and HO employees to receive their final settlements and contractual employee’s payment on time.
- Key KPIs Ensure each school and HO staff of TCF must receive their final settlement payment before given time line.
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update final settlement information.
- Maintain tracking sheet of all final settlement and contractual employees’ payments.
- Compiling summaries, check taxes deductions and duplicate payments.
- Maintaining final settlement operations by following policies and procedures
- Any other related tasks as assigned by the Head of Department/ Manager Accounts and Disbursement.
- Prepare voucher in ERP of all final settlement after getting appropriate approvals.
- Inform through email to all relevant Regions/ Department of disbursed status.
- Respond of queries related final settlement and payments to relevant originating regions/departments regarding disbursement, changes or cancelations other.
- Insurance Claim related work and Assist in other tasks.
- Proficiency in using computers (MS Office and Internet)
- Strong with numbers
- Hands-on experience with disbursement, will be considered as an edge.
- Knowledge of salary based taxes and calculation.
- Time management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
BBA/B.Com (or related qualification)
Minimum 1+ year of related experience