Senior Associate - Partnerships and Linkages is the front-facing role within the Tertiary Support Program. The incumbent will be responsible for forging partnerships, linkages, networks and relationships with stakeholders both within and outside the organization to enhance pathways for tertiary enrolled students leading to improved outcomes along success in tertiary admissions to completion, and post-graduation journeys including placements and internships. The incumbent will also be responsible for the communications front for TSP to disseminate alumni journeys and success stories, and to improve the awareness and credibility of the intervention.
- Create and maintain partnerships and relationships with tertiary institutes for a) scholarships b) programs and interventions c) tertiary admissions and enrolments
- Create and maintain partnerships and relationships with other organizations to facilitate the tertiary journey for TCF alumni. These partnerships include but are not limited to: a) hostels and accommodation b) transport and commute c) Devices/ computers and internet d) payments and collections
- Create and maintain partnerships with internal stakeholders and teams such as RMD, Marketing, Grants, TCF College, and Finance etc. for areas pertaining to TSP linkages
- Create new, and leverage existing, networks through internal and external stakeholders to drive value for the program
- Create and maintain linkages and relationships with employers, organizations, and networks to help create pathways for TCF alumni leading to internships, jobs, and other possible post-graduation options
- Be the POC for tertiary enrolled TCF alumni to communicate, disseminate, engage with, and mobilize for placements options.
- Lead and Manage the job/ placement boards for TCF alumni in universities, or on the Alumni Pathways portals/ social media pages
- Identify, record, and disseminate alumni stories during and after the tertiary journey through storytelling across different channels and modes of communication
- Engage various stakeholders with a solid communication plan through instruments such as newsletters, videos, stories, and presentations etc.
- Be the POC for internal stakeholders and departments for alumni and success stories
- Identify creative, inventive ways to utilize alumni stories to drive value for Alumni Pathways, the alumni community, and TCF
- Design and execute interventions, programs, events, and collaborations to achieve the above objectives
- Monitor and manage day to day events, tasks, and decisions to get the job done
- Contribute to continuous improvement in processes, outcomes, and team culture
- Stakeholder and relationship management
- Networking, community building, and leveraging linkages
- Marketing, storytelling, and top-notch presentation skills
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – across channels and types of stakeholders
- Organized, structured, with an appreciation for creating and improving processes
- Knowledge of sales, design thinking or customer journeys
- Creative and inventive – can generate new ideas and take initiatives
- Can solve problems, is persistent, and can learn from mistakes and failures
Bachelors OR Masters from a reputable institute, preferably a Marketing majors
1 - 2 years of experience in a stakeholder/ relationship management role, preferably in the field of education and/or the development sector.