Alumni Pathways aims to facilitate options, access, and resources for TCF alumni across Pakistan so that they develop into people with Competence, Character, and Economic Opportunity. After a decade of programs and thousands of alumni impacted, TCF is undertaking a redesign of Alumni Pathways to build till 2030. Senior Associate – Program & Process Design will be part of a cross-functional team and will work with myriad stakeholders to deliver an integrated design of Alumni Pathways programs, processes, and interventions along the themes of Consolidation, Improvement, and Reimagining.
- Responsible for research, design, development, stakeholder alignment, reviews, and closure of artifacts and deliverables under the project plan
- Liaise closely with a cross functional team including members working remotely to deliver on planned outcomes
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with operational heads, program team members, alumni, cross functional TCF colleagues, and external partners to create integrated designs
- Design and develop templates, documents, and digital assets for entrenching programs and processes
- Create, update, and lead on design documents such as program playbooks, process flowcharts, presentations, policies, SOPs, curriculum artifacts, contracts, communication packs, marketing packs, guidelines, and program manuals etc.
- Incorporate stakeholder voice, input, and buy-in into deliverables
- Take initiatives, develop new ideas, and bring innovative solutions to complex, integrated problems
- Experience with program and curriculum design
- On-ground experience with teaching/ school leadership/ youth development programs is desired
- Effective stakeholder and relationship management
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – across channels and types of stakeholders
- Can work with a divers and possibly remote teams
- Creative and inventive – can generate new ideas and take initiatives
- An adaptive and growth mindset
- A proven track record for design, documentation, writing, and research
- Expertise with MS Office & Google Docs
Bachelors OR Masters from a reputable institute, preferably in Education/ Educational Leadership/ Design
3 - 5 years of experience, preferably in education, working with youth, and/or the development sector.