- Lead and mentor developers thru coaching and sharing of knowledge;
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C# code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Help maintain code quality and organization for the Product Suite.
- Proven experience in managing developments project/teams;
- Have a heart for developing in C# and a thorough knowledge of its ecosystems;
- Firm grasp of Microsoft products (IIS, MSSQL, Server);
- Writing clean, readable C# code
- Good knowledge of SOAP/REST protocol, XML / JSON;
- Understand Cloud technologies and services (Azure);
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Solid experience with the .NET framework (ASP.NET, Web Forms, MVC and Web API).
- Familiar with unit and integration testing;
- Mastered Microsoft SQL Server;
- Familiar with Entity Framework or another object-relational mapping framework.
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/ IT/ Equivalent
Minimum 6 years of experience