As part of TCF’s Digital Marketing Team, the Senior Manager, Digital Media Planning & Execution will play a key role in strategizing, planning, and executing TCF’s global digital campaigns and achieve its digital fundraising goals. HeShe will have the responsibility to collate global digital marketing budgets, lead the media planning, buying, and campaign execution process for TCF’s country partners and its fundraising teams.
The incumbent will also be responsible for developing and implementing Social Media strategies and campaigns to increase online presence and improve awareness.
The ideal candidate should also have the ability to prioritize, present workable solutions and manage the expectations and needs of various stakeholders. He/She should have a strategic, analytical, and collaborative mindset with the ability to manage campaigns toward successful outcomes.
- Create campaign briefs and presentations for TCF’s digital advertising agency to make them understand the scale, scope, and objectives of various digital campaigns.
- Create and manage digital media budgets for TCF and its country partners.
- Negotiate and collaborate with the agency to purchase digital advertising space.
- Collaborate with the agency and develop integrated digital media strategies.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on digital advertising strategy especially for major global campaigns and share them with country partners and fundraising teams.
- Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans with the agency.
- Collaborate with country partners and fundraising teams to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Creative team to provide campaign artwork to the agency.
- Manage and oversee social media content and platform posting.
- Track digital campaign performance and share with all stakeholders.
- Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations.
- Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities.
- Solid understanding of media concepts/terms, creative and budget requirements
- Solid grasp of digital marketing, especially deep knowledge of digital media
- Ability to forecast outcomes of digital campaigns and manage to spend
- Experience with media research tools is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the desire to progress
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and capable of multi-tasking
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Advertising or relevant field
At least 5-7 years of work experience in media planning and buying at an agency