- Preparing concept notes, proposals and Letters of intent for grantors in coordination with the rest of the team.
- Undertaking proactive research on institutional grantors, High Net-worth Individuals, corporate and family foundations.
- Building relationships with TCF’s program teams at Head office and Country Partner offices to track and manage country wise pipelines for research and proposals and program teams to identify program funding needs.
- Ensuring compliance of sign off processes at the time of approval of pitches, submission of proposals and signing of contracts.
- Ensure smooth execution of a grant and ensure all program and financials have been met within the given timeframe.
- Supervising and providing support to other team members including reviewing reports, budgets and proposals.
- Ensuring grant compliance and that SOPs created for the unit are followed.
- Experience of working on grant proposals (including budgeting) and reporting for a variety of donors, including institutional grantors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player who can develop interpersonal relationships with ease
- Flexibility and an ability to deliver work to tight deadlines
- Experience of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel for data analysis.
- Strong financial skills
An MBA or Masters’ degree in disciplines of humanities or social sciences
At least 8 years of experience in the social development sector involving grant proposal & report writing and program and donor management.