The incumbent will be responsible for designing, planning and executing fundraising events for TCF.
- Leadership, Management and Supervision of the Karachi Marathon aimed for fundraising and raising awareness about TCF.
- Recruit and manage staff and volunteers for the event.
- Manage the organization, logistics, execution and quality control of the Marathon.
- Create and execute detailed work plans and timelines and oversee event’s financial management and reporting.
- Manage media coverage for social media, electronic media and print media.
- Management of PR for the event.
- Oversee Challenges and various P2P Campaigns for the Marathon.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with contractors, volunteers and event participants.
- Assist with the pre-launch of the event to ensure maximum turnover at the event.
- Works well independently with sound judgment and strong initiative
- Organized, attentive to detail, and able to prioritize well
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment and juggle multiple projects at once
- Proven leadership capability and experience
- Personnel & financial management skills
- Experienced in enrolling. Engaging and managing volunteers
- Excellent oral/written communication and computer skills (specifically word/excel)
- Work a flexible schedule including early mornings, some weekends, and holidays.
Master’s degree (preferable) and experience in event planning
10-12 years (Three years preferably in event management or in some sort of sports related event)