The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in, operational management of fundraising, execution of events, maintaining donation reports, handling procurement and purchase requisition of the department and facilitating Community Relation Managers in other day to day activities.
- Generate and analyze department’s program progress reports.
- Manage end to end operational process of fundraising on different platforms.
- Plan, manage and execute various departmental events such as program's orientation/training sessions.
- Handle procurements for the department.
- Maintain and communicate regular donation reports and dashboards to volunteers of Baghbaan Program.
- Generating department’s requisitions.
- Record and maintain donors’ and volunteer’s data in data management systems.
- Coordinate, respond and provide timely assistance to donors and volunteers.
- Assist volunteers in executing TCF events.
- Manage cash transactions, including donations and petty cash.
- Record and correctly tag Donations into the system
- Coordinate with Vendors and volunteers for outreach events & other activities.
- Facilitate managers in any other day to day activities.
- Any additional tasks may be assigned as per the department's and the program's need.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Networking, stakeholder and relationship management
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word & MS PowerPoint
- Operationally astute – good with follow-ups, deadlines, and documentation
- Good problem-solving skills
1 to 2 years