The Senior Officer – Partnerships and Placements will be providing assistance and support to the Deputy Manager, Partnerships & Linkages. The incumbent will be responsible for aligning tasks pertinent to partnerships, linkages, networks and relationships with stakeholders both within and outside the organization through relationship management, effective communication channels, and operational excellence. The role also entails helping the team in creating pathways for tertiary students as well as graduates in terms of job placements and internships in addition to operational responsibilities.
- Assist in creating and maintaining partnerships and relationships with both internal and external stakeholders including tertiary institutes, employers and other organizations.
- Design and create posters for job placements and other announcements for tertiary enrolled TCF alumni.
- Be the POC for tertiary enrolled TCF alumni to communicate, disseminate, engage with, and mobilize for placements options.
- Collect information for alumni stories during and after the tertiary journey.
- Assist in external partnerships through solid documentation, data and information management, follow ups, and calls
- Manage data for and from internal and external stakeholders as needed
- Provide support in organizing events for alumni and other stakeholders.
- Track and maintain updates, records, alumni transitions, and operational KPIs
- Ensure day-to-day tasks are completed timely
- Networking, stakeholder and relationship management
- Marketing and storytelling skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proficient with MS Excel, Google form
- Strong with social media use/ management
- Strength and experience with graphic designing would be a plus
- Can solve problems, is persistent, and can learn from mistakes and failures
- Operationally astute – good with follow ups, deadlines and documentation
1+ years of experience preferred. Fresh grads can apply. Experience in education and/or the development sector will be preferred.