Incumbent will assist in operational tasks of Talent Acquisition and will be responsible to provide support to the team in managing and coordinating Recruitment & Selection activities for TCF Head office and Regional offices. This role involves the following duties:
- Initiating the outreach process by engaging various portals & channels such as Official website, internal & external sources.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Create candidate persona for open positions, conduct initial screenings, interviews and refer qualified applicants to relevant departments for further interviews.
- Create and update Job Descriptions.
- Scheduling of interviews.
- Communicating with & facilitating the shortlisted candidates about the interview process.
- Assisting in arranging panel member for Assessment Centers.
- Ensure smooth onboarding of new hire.
- Maintain records of all material used for recruitment.
- Any other duties assigned by Line Manager.
- Knowledge and Skills.
- Proficiency in using MS Office, with strong expertise in MS Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with social media, CV databases, and professional networks.
- Active on LinkedIn and other social media platforms related to recruitment
Bachelors in relevant discipline.
1- 2 years of relevant experience. Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply.