• Maintain up-to-date vendors’ portfolios for supply of items
• Assist in the selection of appropriate supplier and contractor.
• Promote good procurement practices with due regard to sustainability, ethical purchasing standards and cost.
• Compare prices, specifications, delivery schedule, warranty / guaranties to determine the best bid among the potential suppliers.
• Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries and other related problems.
• Prepare maintain and review purchase files, reports and price lists.
• Prepare purchase requisitions, purchase orders and process copies to the vendor and the departments originating the purchase request.
• Track the status of requisitions, contracts and orders.
• Respond to the queries of suppliers and originating departments regarding order status, changes or cancelations of orders.
• Make purchase of all items required by TCF after getting appropriate approvals
• Negotiate with vendors and analyze vendor’s capabilities.
• Check shipments / supplies on receipt to ensure that the goods received meet specifications.
• Compare supplies with bills, bids and purchase orders, verify / check vendor bills, get them approved and process payments to Finance / Accounts Department.
• Record keeping and management of inventory (All School Supplies) that stock in/out Warehouses.
• Ensure receiving, picking and dispatch of stock of school supplies to TCF schools is done according to Operational Guidelines.
• Ensure effective and efficient execution of all warehousing/inventory and logistics activities. Liaising with suppliers/vendors for deliveries.
• Good communication skills
• Efficient negotiation skills
• Proficiency in using MS Office
BA/ B.Com/ BBA
Preferably 2 years of relevant experience