Sr. Manager Projects & Planning would be responsible for planning, coordinating and completing all Marketing projects and global campaigns on time. The successful candidate will oversee all aspects of various projects; coordinate with TCF’s global partners and separate teams within the Marketing unit and run all-encompassing project plans. He / She will set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize the progress of various projects assigned to the Marketing unit.
(This position requires working on flexible work hours)
- Defining project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate and engage with internal and global teams and third-party vendors for the execution of projects.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Measure project performance, report and escalate as needed.
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Business Management
At least 5-7 years of work experience