• Strategize, plan, research and create curriculum components for the student development program objectives
• Plan and execute various student development activities, sessions, events and workshops to deliver the defined objectives
• Event management, liaising with guest speakers, volunteers and various stakeholders within and outside the organization for successful implementation
• Teach and conduct life orientation classes
• Carry out behavioral interventions and design safe student spaces for experience sharing and peer learning
• Provide academic, career or social-emotional counseling and interventions to students as and when required
• Keep track of student improvement via observations, assessments and behavioral improvement summaries
• Design and execute various cultural components embedded in student life and experiences to enhance development
• Plan and execute and oversee the college House System and Student Committees, liaising with and developing student leaders, teams and student council.
• Liaise with subject teachers and college leadership team as required for holistic solutions and specific student needs/ improvements.
- Excellent communication, research, content management and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation & teaching skills.
- Understanding of student psychology and programmatic and/or counseling interventions
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- A great work ethic and a knack for continuous improvement
Bachelors in Social Sciences/ Psychology/ Educational Psychology
01-year experience understanding of student psychology and programmatic and/or counselling interventions