Subject Lead – English will be responsible for success in students’ English language proficiency, board examination and university admission tests. This is a unique track that demands distinct solutions over the student journey of 02 years in which the Subject Lead will lead continuous improvement and will own the progress and performance of Subject Teachers and college students.
- To devise curriculum outlines, oversee curriculum development, and execute with subject teachers
- Devise and implement periodic checks to ensure timeliness in course coverage.
- Prepare/oversee lesson plans to be implemented in classes
- To devise assessment methodology and exams
- To conduct frequent classroom observations of subject teachers
- Share teaching responsibilities with the team and lead by example
- Liaise with Manager Student Development and College Leadership Team for planning, implementation and improvement
- To conduct weekly review, feedback and planning meetings with subject teachers
- To prepare and submit progress reports to the Manager Student Development
- To ensure quality, timeliness and accuracy in assessments process and feedback to students
- To devise remedial plans for struggling students and oversee execution
- To model college values and promote culture of integration among team members.
Masters in English Literature/ Linguistics/ Education/ ESL or any relevant subject
At least 2 – 3 years of relevant teaching and lesson planning experience, preferably with college level students. Administrative experience will be a major plus.