The incumbents will be responsible for conducting virtual classes for their respective subject and ensure consistency of material circulated in the classrooms. They will be responsible for counselling students based on the challenges they face in their studies and for owning the progress and performance of students in the subject they teach. He/she should be familiar with the layout of the class, the course materials and activities.
- Developing weekly lesson plans based on the subject assigned.
- Writing and grading assignments
- Contacting students via LMS or instant messengers regularly.
- Posting regular announcements for course updates
- Analyzing students’ progress in the subject
- Assist in devising curriculum outlines and lesson plans
- Provide timely feedback to students during live classes and on LMS both specifying the areas of development
- Ensure Readiness of assessments and support material provided
- Check test papers and Device an early intervention plan for students
- Knowledge and experience of relevant subject
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with technology, like Zoom and Learning Management Systems such as Moodle, remote instruction strategies.
- High degree of professionalism and ability to work independently but also maintain a close connection with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, teaching skills, time management and organizational skills, interpersonal skills.
Enrolled in a university (Final Year)/ Bachelors/ Master’s degree in relevant subject (MA English, M.Sc. physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
Fresh or 1-2 years of secondary teaching experience(Preferably)