Oversee a team of subject specialists and graphic designer to develop new subject specific training and assessment content for teachers, with a focus on digital content for learning and assessment.
- Design and review digital training modules for delivery
- Oversee the Teacher Competency Test development project
- Use a variety of available data to identify training program needs and areas of improvement
- Landscape the local and international context to identify innovative models and interventions that may be applicable to the TCF context
- Coordinate with Regional Education Managers and Area Education Managers for on-going/new trainings on design, execution and feedback.
- Work with the Education, Operations and IT teams in streamlining the process for data collection, entry and reporting so that valuable insights could be derived
- Design program evaluation studies to assess the success of training pilots and programs.
- Analyze data to arrive at answers to key questions raised by the education management team
- Prepare clear, user-friendly reports and presentations for the education management team for strategic road-mapping
- Lead and supervise projects within the Training Team
- Oversee training project budgets
- Tech Savvy, Creative and critical thinker
- Excellent report writing skills, proofreading and editing of text in Urdu and English
- Proficient use of MS Office
- Data management and research methods
- Team and Project Management
- Classroom Teaching Experience
Masters in Education/Instructional Leadership or related field
3 + years of relevant experience