Design, conduct, and evaluate training activities for TCF school faculty by drawing on research about best training practices and adapting it to TCF’s context. Analyze training needs and refine training model accordingly.
- Design, review, conduct, monitor, and evaluate trainings (on-site as well as virtual) for school leaders, teachers, and TCF area teams.
- Oversee the design and/or develop subject specific training modules and assessments.
- Lead and supervise projects within the Training Team alongside the second TQL
- Conduct secondary research to identify innovative and evidence-based models from the local and international context that may be applicable to the TCF context.
- Gather both qualitative and quantitative data from field visits on different aspects of training through classroom observations, interviews, focus groups, and reviews of written documentation. Coordinate with Regional Education Managers and Area Education Managers for ongoing and new trainings to streamline design, execution and feedback.
- Prepare clear, user-friendly reports, presentations, and data visualizations for the education management team for strategic road-mapping.
- Use a variety of available data to identify training program needs and areas of improvement.
- Provide support in relevant cross-functional projects
- Ability to elucidate thoughts and ideas in clear and concise terms.
- Strong command over written and spoken English and Urdu.
- Demonstrable proof of design thinking in previous roles.
- Excellent content development and report writing skills, as well as proofreading and editing of text.
- Ability to work effectively in collaborative environments.
- Ability to give clear and engaging presentations.
- Background in training, teaching, and/or content design.
- Passion to work with under-served communities
- Sound understanding of research methods and data management, and comfort with data analysis.
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Familiarity with the design and delivery of virtual training workshops
Bachelors in the social sciences, humanities, or liberal arts (Masters preferred)
At least 2 years of work experience in the development/education sector