• Strengthening the principals
• Conducting Schools visits 16 – 18 days per month
• Planning and developing strategies for school and area improvement (SIP & AIP)
• Monitoring and ensuring continuous improvement in APR and AMR / Board results
• Implementing educational policies and new initiatives
• Maintaining self-collected data and school visit forms on the SMS.
• Providing feedback and review on syllabus, textbooks and guides
• Supporting co-curricular activities in schools
• Monitoring exams to ensure integrity of the process
• Maintaining liaison on a regular basis with relevant boards
• Working with the Area Manager in recruitment of quality principals.
• Recommending re-allocation of teachers within area in consultation with the AM.
• Providing academic feedback on Principal appraisals & participants in annual appraisal exercise.
• Supporting donor related educational activities
• Conducting 1-2 classroom observations per teacher per year in her schools
• Performing principal- and teacher-specific TNA and analyzing needs
• Attending and facilitating in training sessions; identifying master trainers
• Maintaining liaison with parents / community
•Organizes for meticulous implementation of school policies and processes related to education.
•Maintains quality relationships with the school principals and teachers, the Regional Education Manager, the Area Manager and the regional and head office staff and has the conviction and wherewithal to push for improvement
•Has strong command over written and verbal communication, in both English and Urdu
•Able to identify, measure and manage good talent at schools.
•Able to analyze trends, identify issues and develop a coherent strategy to address them
•Has basic Arithmetic and computer skills to document, interpret and present data in a clear manner
Bachelor’s / Master’s in Education from a reputed institution preferable
At least 3 years of experience as a head teacher / academic leader for a B.Ed. For M.Ed., at least 2 years of experience