Analytics Manager will be responsible for processing and interpreting data, analyzing results and providing relevant insights that would guide strategic decisions and increase business efficiencies. The incumbent will also own TCF’s Donor Management System and ensure its efficiency and basic hygiene level.
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting Head of Products in:
- Cleaning, pre-processing and preparing data from donor management systems to make it analyzable
- Fulfilling ongoing and ad-hoc reporting requirements: creating dashboards, visualizations and specialized reports on financial performance for higher management
- Applying analytical methods on data to produce key business insights for management and team
- Tracking and Monitoring different KPIs periodically
- Coordinating with different departments and global partners for data analysis and data validation projects. Fulfilling all data-related requirements of departments.
- Providing systems support to the Business Development team for implementing campaigns
- Leading all system automation projects
- Planning, strategizing and implementing action to meet specific system requirements
- Testing and modifying systems to ensure that that they operate reliably
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Results-driven and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Proficient in business intelligence tools, software, and dashboards.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
2 - 3 years' experience in a similar role.